Sunday, March 20, 2016

The Sunday Currently : Volume III

Reading
yesterday's post, my Satruday Linkages a post I started which will link you to random quotes and the like which I found while stumbling around the interweb

Writing
a book review to be published on Mardi

Listening
the great Sam Smith 

Hearing
the humming sound created by my air cooler  inside my room 

Thinking
no matter how hard you try to be very vigilant and careful in all the things you do so as to guard and avoid your great self against any harm, still other's negligence will sometimes  if not most of the time butcher all your efforts. As a result, you suffer too much. That's ironic life can sometimes be. :(

Smelling
sister's pungent perfume! hahhahahah

Wishing
to have all the things I wanted to do be done today.

Hoping
for my summer escapade to start tomorrow. *SIGH*

Wearing
a gray shirt which has a hand painted  statement that says "Who cares about being pretty? I'm going for noticeable"  a quote from Veronica Roth's Divergent. Thank you, Star Lim for this! :)

Loving
the movie I'm currently watching, Still Alice. :)

Wanting
to traveeeeeel as in NOOOOOW!

Needing
few more plain tickets ;)

Feeling
bloated! Ate quite a lot this lunch ahahahha

Clicking
posts in Fb. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...