Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Sunday Currently : An Introduction

Never did I ever imagine I'll be joining this blog link-up, The Sunday Currently, right after seeing this the first time from the ever famous Maine Mendoza's website. It's a thing  that has been continuously done in the internet for different bloggers around the word. Thanks to Siddathornton for such a brilliant idea of which bandwagon I am indulging myself into and most probably be included in my monthly posts. And for the first weekend of the month of March, here are the things I'm currently :

Reading
Chapter 18 "From One Man to Another" by Mr. Amari Soul, the book the author who keeps appearing my FB news feed with the quotes from this book which all the time catches my attention and which now I own as a surprise Valentine's gift of my soon to be :)

Writing
this very first  Sunday Currently and a little  entry for my journal 

Listening
father's "great oldies songs" which has Rosanna by Toto at the moment

Thinking
why do people love  dragging others. It's as if their crab mentality has poisoned their logical thinking and emotional stability. It seems to have been creeping successfully in their veins and has enveloped the good environment they are supposed to enjoy. WHY??? Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Smelling
the piquant aroma of my father's favorite dish 

Wishing
to turn back all those times I've wasted to not show how important are the people that surround me 

Hoping
to have him beside me doing our usual nonsense-talks-about-so-many-what-ifs-and-what-nots just to let the time pass by :(

Wearing
a comfy pink Victoria's Secret sleeveless ,which says a perfect wishlist includes diamonds, boyfriend and shoes, given by an Aunt from US

Loving
the productive day I had yesterday. Hey, self! Congratulations for being able to finish your students' forms!!!! :D

Wanting
a couple of days in between Saturday and Sunday :(

Needing
fast internet connection for my movie-watching :(

Feeling
the scorching INTENSE than INTENSE heat of the sun. URGH! 

Clicking
random pins in Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...