Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Sunday Currently : Volume II


Reading
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne. One among the books , which came all the way from Book Depository UK , given to me last year as an early birthday gift by my all-time story buddy, Joshua. :)

Writing
this second volume of my Sunday Currently ,  a short entry for "Our" journal , and my pending Bookish Mardi post

Listening
to One Call Away by Charlie Puth

Hearing
the crowing roosters, cackling of hens, chirping of the birds, and whispering winds. All these are the great benefit of staying in your house's veranda ^-*

Thinking
people's inability to forgive others. Yes, we've been hurt by these people we expect not to hurt us. I've been there, trust me. But why instead of trying to tattoo what they've done to us, can we not try to purify what we remember? By "purifying what we remember" I mean why not just try to recall all the good things they've done to us. If this is still very hard, then let's narrow it down to just think of the reason why we love them in the first place. Because if we do not love them, I believe we wont be hurt by that particular act they did that had touched our egos and pride. Right? Let's just simply hate the sin but not the sinner, because it's only through this that we can also forgive ourselves.

Smelling
father's lawn clippings. That aroma of newly cut grasses, aahhhhhh!!! just so heavenly to me :)

Wishing
March to make haste so i can finally enjoy  SUJMMMMMEEEERRRR!!!!

Hoping
for the success of our #friendshipgoals
Yours truly, Annielyn Carmel

Wearing
my blue pjs still. Haven't been in the shower yet. oops!!! hahahaha

Loving
THIS!!!! That green dot below! finally after three days of no communication since he left ,he gets to message me as in JUST NOW!!!

Wanting
him beside me while I do my stuffs like reading, blogging, writing school works :(((

Needing
that extra large burger in Deja Brew! It tastes just so perf!!!

Feeling
HUNGRY! hahahahhaahah 

Clicking
blogs I've published before. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...