Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sophisticated Sat : Prom Host's Get-up

Fashion for me, is the most powerful art there is. It's design, movement, agreement, proportion, rhythm, and architecture  all in one. It shows the world who we are and who we'd like to be. ^^
With glamor, Marvel and I hosted the school's JS Prom 2013.



Coco Chanel once said that,
 “A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous."
"The dress must hang on the body but follow its lines. It must accompany its wearer, and when the wearer smiles, the dress must smile with her."
- Madeleine Vionnet

. . .and I never thought I'd be that fashion mogul. hahahahah ^^
. . .Ninewest compact square clutch with an optional cross body strap

I keep three things HIGH: my STANDARDS, my HEAD, and my HEELS. ^^
. . .silver stiletto

(c) Ms. Mary Rosalie O. for the photos
(c) Shiru Leyson for the make-up and hair style

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...