Monday, March 4, 2013

Sunday Grande : Warm Bodies or Nobodies?



“Find ecstasy in life; the mere sense of living is joy enough.”
Emily Dickinson

JS Prom aftermath ( Photo from Ms. Mae's. . .)
In account of our school's series of events (English Week Culmination, JS Promenade, printing of TQ's), indeed another exhaustive weeks had passed.  So to get rid of our enemy, disguising himself as "STRESS", my colleagues and I decided to watch Warm Bodies as what we had planned a week ago.


Well, living in small city gives us few options for our ''rendezvous'' and the closest to the movie-house is no other than McDo, and so we were to meet there. Upon arriving, I hastily looked for my a.k.a spouse ( I, for now, am sure he feels like vomiting as he reads this. hahahah), Marvel.
. . .our pre-nuptial photoshoot, hahahahah (Click HERE for more.)
But in no less than a minute after sitting to where he was seated, I met my long time unseen college best bud, Syril. Unexpected that we had met, we ended up hugging each other despite of the number of puzzled eyes around us. The usual had happened by then, we said our "Hi's", "How are you's", and tidbits of some sort of how we really are. It was truly a nice coincidence to have met a person you've never seen for a quite a time. Together with, Busai ( Syril) was her boyfriend, hence, definitely they had their "date''. It had me thinking, "When was actually the last time I had a date?", when her voice saying they had to leave snapped me out from my reveries. So before I did set her free, I didn't forget the "souvenir thingy", a picture, of course.^^


While waiting for the other couple to arrive, Marvel and I enjoyed playing a mind-blowing game in my phone and without knowing how time went so fast, Alvite and Deo then arrived.

And so there it went. We watched "Warm Bodies" a story of a zombie who fell in love with a human. But sad to say Marvel didn't go and watched with us. So it was mainly Alvite and Deo plus me. I never thought of myself a ''joiner'' back then, after all, it's a group date was what I had in my thoughts. It's supposedly a group date when:

Marvel had another appointment,
Ate Aida had been to her 1st Saturday of the Month routine,
Epyang and Teacher An had their classes,
Ms. Mae, though I'd invited her, refused and just spent a day in her store :(

. . .it was ONLY me with this loving couple ^^

However, I never felt out of place since Deo had been so accommodating (as always) PLUS the movie itself was watcher-friendly. hahahaha We
-giggled with those minute zombie-falling-in-love scenes ,
-laughed with those bloopers, e.g just as how the main characters got their names as Julie and R
-and above all it inspired us, that despite of their radical differences their TRUE love still conquered and changed everything

 . . .after watching we went out with smiles in our faces then, headed home.

As I took  time to digest the events that day, I was able to contemplate that Syril and Ariel had their date because it's their 5th Anniversary and I then realized it's the 3rd day of the month. And errrrrrr it's Alvite and Deo's monthsary, too. And I was like "WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAT???" how come I have not thought of those earlier that day. And YES, I ended up as ''joiner" again to both couples. :((( ohhhhh pity me. hahahahah

My heartfelt greetings to you my friends, and my sincerest apology as well to have bothered you on your special day, hahahahahahahahah ( way sala ang nag-inusara) ^^

. . .Ariel and Syril


. . .Deo and Alvite
. . . wish you more loving years to come, guys! and sorry if I have "STOLEN" your photos hihihih


On the darker side of the coin, I felt becoming one of those "nobodies" out there seeing these friends celebrated their day together with their "him", while I'm ALL ALONE in a nook. Mine will soon come, I SWEAR! hahahahah :)))

 . . .as I did retire to my bed, I was still laughing because of the events that took place during that day and because of the movie,too. Since it has a book, I will surely savor my time reading this funny story. I don't want to be nobody, instead, I want a WARM body! hahahahah ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...