Thursday, February 7, 2013

Saving the Date at 24 ;)

...Feberuary 14, 2013 is indeed fast approaching and yet here I am still lonesome in their so-called "Month of Love". Ohhhhh, LOVE, where art thou??? (hahahaha, drama)

I know for sure that this month's atmosphere will be filled with greetings of love, cards, chocolates, flowers, gifts, hugs, kisses, dates, and some, the sweetest of all, "PROPOSALS". Receiving such with all the efforts done by a guy will surely bring a girl to cloud 9. Of course I do know how portentous the feeling is for I was able to have some from my "him" a couple of years ago. But ohhhhh, LOVE , where art thou? (hahahahhaha)

 I have been conditioning myself that I will just marry when I will reach the age 25. Everything just went so smoothly until my close friends( Alvite and Annalyn) helped me arrived in a certain idea. What more will I wait? I did finish my studies, got my license and a stable job. So why wait for 25 if I can have now. Therefore, the one I'll be with when I reach 24 will be the one I'm going to marry. So 24, watch out for me!  ;)


 
Photo from Youtube
(a random video on youtube which I've watched for a hundred times. It just makes me so inlove and ohhhhh SOOOOO IN LOVE, hahahhaha)



. . .and, to have a husband who'll sing his speech during our long table will already be another gift from the Heavens.^^  Advance Happy Valentine's Day to all of us! :))

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...