Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Random Formula #3: Nature + Camera = ME (Featuring Some of My Candid Shots)

“Taking pictures is savoring life intensely, every hundredth of a second.”--- Marc Riboud
Who on Earth wouldn't want to have the the ability of a "PRO" photographer has? Who wouldn't want to capture sceneries and preserve them in one's own artistic way? Who wouldn't want to enjoy the beauty our nature offers?  Precisely I would want to be counted in. ^^

As a child, I grow up in a place where I used to admire the surroundings. The green bushes and mini forest relax my eyes, the brown vast land entices me to step on them barefooted, and the crimson color of the sky every sunset made me appreciate life as whole being. I could then consider myself  fortunate enough for being able to witness those simple yet laudable scenes and second,  for being a living proof  as to how powerful the our  Almighty Father is.

Those picturesque I've had in my mind are all the time fresh. However, when I grow up, with my hectic and crazy schedule in college, I was just able to visit grannies' place rarely. Bearing this hindrance, I want for myself not just to preserve in my shell those vivid sceneries but also to share to others  how beautiful life can be if we know how to appreciate minute things in our lives.

Right there and then, I've come to love photography. I know for myself I have the eye for good things to be captured. But then I , too, know for myself how amateur I am when it comes to photography. So I was so eager to keep on improving. I used to love it as one of the many things I indulge myself with. I've always love to capture. Capture. And just to capture.  Unlike any other, I used to capture what nature has on its hand for me for I strongly affirm that I will never be able to encounter the same sight again. Therefore my subject are always of nature and the like. :)

Here are some of  those candid shots, together with their some sort of name, which I've been treasuring. ;)



The Fern
(unedited)

Red Dragonfly

Wet and Wild
(unedited)

Unnoticed


Plain and Simple
(. . .unedited taken shots outside grannies')



Serenity




Meditating

Simplicity
(. . . a random photo I've taken on our way to Sinacaban)



The Church




Cotta Shrine








Life is Fishing

Appreciation

In Solitude



The Port


Our Journey's Colors

Life's Departure



. . . more of The Port




. . .yes I know that these work of art are but so naive, but to what point do those worldly photographers start? ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...