Sunday, January 28, 2018

The Sunday Currently : Volume IV Featuring HS Bffs


For almost a couple of years , I wasn't able to continue publishing my versions of The Sunday Currently  for so many valid and lame reasons. Now, that I get to finally say I'm totally free this Sunday so why not do my share of TSC challenge  because why not? ahahah! And so here it goes. :)

Reading
. . .  the last few chapters of History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera , a book given to me by a used-to-be- student-now-a-very-great-friend, Joshua G. :)

Writing
. . . important reminders for my February page in my newly crafted bullet journal which soon I will be sharing a part of it to you so soon.

Listening
. . . to Ed Sheeran's Perfect.  What more can I say about it? Perfect is such an understatement of his song , and I seem to still can't get over him being engaged. ohhhhhhhh! Finally Ed , finally!

Hearing
. . . the affectionate barking of my preggo Peruvian Inca Orchid dog , Riri .

Thinking
Our beauty queen bff's bday, Stellar Rose, @ Yammy. 
. . . of how blessed we are to celebrate one of our closest friends, Stellar's birthday and as to how we, four,  actually there are five of us since Apple is not around the city, are so much blessed in our friendship in which soon enough will be turning a couple of decades. ahhhhhh! I just love the idea that they never seem to leave despite of the tests of time and the change of our surnames. hahahah These highschool bffs , Stellar , Annie , Carmel , Apple are truly for keeps. For life. 

Smelling
. . . the invigorating aroma of the cup of coffee seated right beside my laptop as I am making progress in this Sunday currently volume.

Wishing
. . . to have an entire month doing nothing except for eating, reading, blogging and repeat hahahah! Just a month of dilly dallying is definitely a good idea. 

Hoping
. . . for the end of February to finally come

Wearing
. . . this pink less presentable terno which is good enough to do weekend errands.

Loving
. . . the idea of  "the husband's"  coming home and us finally moving out :)

Wanting
. . . to start decorating a house, may it be an apartment or not. Geeeez! just  so giddy about it!

Needing
. . . few more things for the soon to be abode :)

Feeling
. . . so in love with this lazy Sunday I get to enjoy in my room, the best comfort zone I have as of now, for an entiiiiiiiiire day. 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...