Monday, January 22, 2018

For Twenty-Eighteen: WORDS

Photo grabbed from YourDictionary

As my mini series of resolutions, goals, etc., continues today , I thought of sharing to you guys six words I want to focus on this year. These words are what I hope to embody as I make my way through the hurdles of life.

  1. Calm - (of a person, action, or manner)  not showing or feeling nervousness, anger, or other emotions
  2. Resourceful - having the ability to find quick and clever ways to overcome difficulties
  3. Resilient - able to withstand or recover quickly from difficult situations
  4. Compliment - an act of expressing praise or admiration to something or someone 
  5. Compassion - sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others
  6. Empower - make someone stronger and more confident in controlling their life and claiming their rights

What about you, what words do you wish  and want to embody this year?

See my resolutions here.

See my goals here. 

Have fun reading!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...