Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Sunday Currently V: DLL Making and Printing


. . . one of my favorite parts in the house ;) 

. . . Happily Ever After : Six Secrets to a Successful Marriage by Gary Chapman 

. . .  my 2nd Gary Chapman Book 

Writing
. . . daily reminders for the coming school year 2018-2019

Listening
. . . to Still by Hillsong

Hearing
. . . the chugging sound my printer creates as I continue printing my Eng. Daily Lesson Log

Thinking
. . . a lot and to enumerate are the following:
      a. as to how can I possibly extend the no-school days :(
      b. when can "The Husband" be possibly home
      c. his fast approaching birthday :)
      d. how do my students behave for the entire school year? Will they give me pain 
         in the neck or the sweetest smile? I doubt the latter though ahahhaha

Smelling
. . . the burnt leaves from the neighbor's backyard

Wishing
. . . many more sleeping-in-the-couch-with-a-book kind of days!

Hoping
. . . for a smooth sailing school year in the new curriculum I'm in

Wearing
. . . lace-y spaghetti-strapped blouse I bought in a thrift mart in Manila a couple of years ago. :) It's intricate pattern and color just captured my "fashionable" self. hahahha

P.S. wore this earlier when I attended the mass and yeah you got it right! I never changed yet! hahaha

P.S.S of course I used over coat with it! hahahhaha :D :D :D




Loving
. . . my new working table in my little home library . Thanks to "The Husband" who perfectly planned and made it for me. :)




Wanting
. . . to finally start my three-year old Special Edition Set of The Lord of The Rings series by JRR Tolkien. I was kind of inspired when Leonor Briones , our Department of Education Secretary , said during the RTOT I attended in CdeO that she reads the story every Christmas. When she narrated how the creation of the world was told in the book, it got me thinking, "I must read this sleeping set I have in my shelf." 




Needing
. . . more time for booooooks!!!!

Feeling
. . . not so excited for tomorrow's first day of class but would be very happy to regularly see friends in school so as new set of learners hungry for knowledge. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...