Thursday, September 12, 2013

To Thee the Blogger Thanks

 “To get the full value of joy you must have someone to divide it with.”
Mark Twain

Being a new blogger had me thinking that there are only a few of them who read my blogs, that I might just be a minute one when it comes to those who really are already a "PRO"  to such and that no one will really care as to what comes new in my site. Hesitation to write was once with me at first. Who cares if I have written one? True, that I have once belittled myself in this field. 

 However, as time went by so swiftly, this notion of mine had been changed when one of my blogs topped all other blogs that I've written. And mind you, when I say it topped the rest, it gained more than a thousand of views.


Here it is as of July 10, 2013

 My Words of Appreciation

. . .and here it is after two months,  as of September 09, 2013 ^^



Albeit I'm a real novice in this field, what my perception has been changed. Though I seem to belittle myself at first, I come to realize that I shouldn't be for there also those who have been into my blogs. And to show some proofs, here are the following websites I happen to ogle which did feature mine.^^



www.updateblog2013.blogspot.com

www.christianbookbarn.com
www.yorumbazz.com


www.weheartit.com
www.weheartit.com

Michaelogy

www.vanguardia.com

www.brandigg.de

www.mrwhatis.net

. . .and because of these, though they seem not too much, they had my heart leaping for joy. These also had me thinking that I need to do more and well in my site for I believe there are those who look up on me though I'm still a beginner.  To those who had featured me in their websites, to those who have been reading and following my blogs, there's nothing more that I can say but THANK YOU and for you are all of these works of love. ^^

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...