Thursday, February 15, 2018

FEB-IBIG: Team #CeeRiesTripToForever


Today's post is a big shout out to the people who had helped us brought to life what the husband and I envisioned to be our ideal wedding. 

Sir Jerome, Sir Rj, Sir Arnel, The Husband, Yours Truly, Sir Third, Sir Nino, Manet, Sir Nokie, Madam Thirdi, and Sir Assistant (Pardon me if I don't  know his name, hahahhaha!)

The photo above , is what comprised our Team #CeeRiesTripToForever, who Aries and I are beyond blessed having  them all. Salamat kaayo ug dako ninyu!!!

I know I have already posted a thank you post via FB about them, yet I believe they deserve to be "in" here in my blog for they were part of the instruments as to how we started our married life.

A year for tomorrow, I had married my best friend, and we still can't believe that finally God has settled Aries and I in each others' arms after 10 long years for being together. Life is indeed wonderful when you let God work His ways.

Marrying someone I have considered as my best friend had been  one of the best days of our lives.  A beautiful wedding prepared in less than two months was only made possible because we were able to have the right team and suppliers  with us.

But again , I would like to express my immense gratitude to the One above for writing our best love story and finally sealing it with the Holy Matrimony.

To our parents who are all the time our supporters in all undertakings we do and who never get tired of reminding us that life will always be giving us two options at all time and thus, it's all up to us as to what we will be choosing., and for always reminding us to always seek for the guidance of the One above.

To the very flexible wedding coordinator we had, Manet Nogard Tabaculde, of  #TeamMissMinchin for helping us piece together our ideal wedding. Everything went perfectly even the weather (which made us just in time for the reception), Net salamat kaayo.

Big thanks also to Sir Arnel and Sir Rj for accompanying us since the day we had the prenup shoot to the wedding day. There were no dull moments having you both!

To Sir Nino Mercado of La Pergola who went above and beyond  to carry out what we have conceptualize in mind. Your passion and commitment left us in awe. From the flowers, to church, to venue - everything was just to surreal, hurray to that  Vintage-Travel-Themed Wedding!

To #TeamBungot of Foto Crime Lab Photography and Films by the ever talented Sir Nokie, salamat kaayou for always giving your best through your breath-taking photos and videos, and for understanding our moments of awkwardness during the shoot. hahhah!

To Sir Jerome Lirasan, of EJ Printbox Photbooth, salamat kaayo sa souvenir pics on the day of our wedding, inubanan sa iyahang gwapa kaayo nga assistant, Mam Era.

To the gifted hands of the very talented Madam Thirdii, words couldn't be put together to express my gratefulness for making me the most beautiful woman on my wedding day, that the husband kept whispering to my ears, "Gwapa kaayo ka, Mang!"  Salamat kaau Mam kay bisag baga kaau akong buhok, u still made me so gwapa. hahahah

To Mam Ailyn  for making the entourage colorful yet elegant  and for bearing with me as we tried to design and customize my dream wedding gown.

To Mam Jack-Jack Soledad, the cake was just so delish and unique. You perfectly carried out what we had in mind.

To Sir Samie and Melanie including Angel and Du,  nga na on-the-spot pianist and choir, i will forever be thankful to you both that I shed tears when we became hopeless having no one to sing to the mass.

To my emcees, Emily, Juvy along with Melanie for making our day fun and very lively. Will always love you girls!

And finally to my love, Harry Mhel  thank you for layouting and editing our secondary wedding invites in a form of plane ticket!!!! I bow to your expertise in photoshop!


Thank you to all of you again for making our day the best and worth remembering despite of those minor lapses! May you continue to inspire couples who are soon to tie the knot!


Forever grateful,

Aries & Kring :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...