Thursday, February 1, 2018

FEB-IBIG: Welcome to A Month-long Celebration of Love and Life


Photo by Foto Crime Lab during our Engagement Shoot
I welcome you all to our month-long celebration of love!!! I never once a had the idea of loving the entire month of February , to be specific this year's February . I guess God just has His own way of surprising us beyond our expectations. I feel there is just something romantic about this month. I mean, there are a few actually. 

The weather becomes so cozy , not so hot yet not so rainy as well. A lover's weather as I may say it is.

The year still feels so new and I guess you will all have to agree with me if I'll say it's the perfect time of the year to let your heart guide you. Seems like an old hopeless romantic soul is speaking right? hahaha! Well, you should be used to me by now after reading my previous blogs. :D

And then of course there's the Valentine's Day and after a couple of days my anniversary with  Paw Aries!!! But whether you are single or taken,  think of this month as a great time to focus more on  the people who surround you with love, the places you left your heart, the activities you love the most may it be baking for one, or reading, or simply wandering to different places to do soul searching or better yet to just simply enjoy the cozy climate and appreciate the simple things you never get to notice on your day-to-day journey . 

So to commemorate this love month, we will give chance to notice the things we seldom recognize.  Apart from those, here are also a few of what your blogger has in store for you all:

* Some Random Love Musings
            a. A Recognition of Myself 
            b. The Place That Swept Me Off My Feet



Have a day full of love!!! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...