Monday, February 5, 2018

FEB-IBIG: A Self Recogntion This Love Month Is A Must


A Recognition of Myself

I need to remind myself to write.
Not only it is a therapy to me;
but a kind of equanimity  and meditation, too
And never a simple kind of taboo.


I just don't want to fall
Into that "out-of-practice" dark pit hall;
For I already feel rusty,
And so I don't want to be dusty. 
. . . my random IG post

I always have myself,  in pensive mood or not,
I always have  my journal and pen that help me get through my days a lot;
I always have books and stories which devour me when I read,
I always have my husband with me providing everything I need.


I have movies, and TV series yet
I still need stillness and solitude,
and simply just a recognition of myself,
Because to have all those things, is to have peace all at once.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...