Monday, January 28, 2013

Random Formula # 2: Popcorn + Movie = ME (Featuring My All Time Favorite Movies)

“Books and movies, they are not mere entertainment. They sustain me and help me cope with my real life.” --Arlaina Tibensky

Like all works of art, a film begins as a blank slate. When additions to the slate are influenced by the Hollywood studio system, often the purity of the film-making itself becomes compromised, and thus a good production is made. When people patronize and support these productions, they create big names in the industry and hence will make history.

When my reading lifestyle did not regain it's spark yet, movies have been a comfort zone of mine. Whenever work stresses me a lot or just when I'm left with nothing to do, I find solace with them. Movies  make me quench with whatever thirst I have within my system. Whenever I'm able to watch a marathon of movies, I feel satisfied. Satisfied in the sense that it fills whatever is lacking within me.  Of course it's the genre of the movies which I think is a great factor that soothe my soul. :)

A typical girl is usually attracted to romantic movies. I, for one, is a living proof. I always find myself crying each point I'm affected by all those turning points in the film. But sometimes, it's always nice to have a product of two which is why I am an avid fan of movies which are romantic and at the same time comedy. Thus, I will fall in love and will have fun whenever I'll have such genre at hand.

It just feels so nice to curl up once in a while and watch such kinds of movies. They make me fall in love with the characters and then later on will find myself in my own reverie spending a day with my man with laughter filling the atmosphere, plan for our wedding, and  live happily ever after all in just ninety or more minutes. YES! It sounds so silly but those are what I have when I watch these movies. However, it is just sad to say that right after a movie will be done, I, as well, will be snapped back to my own reality.

Here are some of my ALL TIME FAVORITE romantic/romantic-comedy movies which I accompanied by their respective remarkable lines:

(In chronological order according to my top most like)

1. Fireproof



2.  The Notebook




 3. The Lost Valentine


 

4. The Vow






5.  A Walk to Remember





. . . I am definitely a BIG TIME fan of Katherine Heigl, not because a few had told me I look like her though I'm not (hhahahaha) but because she is undeniably good in romantic-comedies. So I've watched and compiled her movies,too! ^^

* 27 Dresses








* Life as We Know It




* The Ugly Truth



*  One For The Money

Photo from Web


* New Year's Eve
Photo from Web





. . . other romantic-comedy movies which caught my attention. ( In no particular order)

* License to Wed


* Fifty First Dates



* Crazy Stupid Love



* Letters To Juliet




* Dear John



* Leap Year




* Love and Other Drugs


* Love Happens




* Love Wedding Marriage




* No Strings Attached




* Pride and Prejudice




* The Proposal




* This Means War



* When In Rome

Photo from Web

These are just a few of those movies which had inspired and moved me a lot. Daydreaming as if  I'm the lead actress of all these stories is not bad at all. ^^

But then let me quote Efren Peñaflorida Jr.'s line for us to be reminded that all of us, girls, should never compare our love story to those we watch in movies. They're written by scriptwriters, ours is written by God.^^

2 comments:

maryrosalieo said...

yehey!!! naa juy A Walk to Remember!!!! nice one, kring!:)

Cee Brensan said...

...heheheheh, nice ang story mn gud ms.mae :) Thanks again! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...